What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Signed another year of 'bondage'...

Went to GMP last thursday to sign my employment contract.

After the negotiating and verbal agreement to continue with the contract, I had finally put down my signature on the dotted line for another year of 'bondage'..

I felt that I did the right thing of not taking over the Server team, as now the problem has arise for the scope of work and responsibilities for the team. There is so many unknown and unpredictability in the whole department, and any new things/initiatives are viewed sceptically. Better to just buy my time and do what I can do leisurely at work, while making sure I have time to do my translation jobs.

Hopefully I will not need to serve the full one year.. I hope to go to Japan in April to do my Master on Monbusho Scholarship... 保佑!保佑!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home