What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, December 03, 2006

My 2nd 10km Run..

Barely made it...

Went for my 2nd StanChart Marathon's 10km run this morning.

This year I made it to the starting point on time, as the start-off time for 10km ladies was 7.30am. And I think I will stick to being late at least 15 mins.. The number of people there was crazy. Heard the emcee mentioned that there were about 16,000 ladies signed up for this 10km run.. No wonder...

Since this year I didnt train for it, my target was to finish in 100 - 120 minutes. As I was either down with fever or back ache almost every other week during the last 5 - 6 months, I told myself to just finish the race and stopped whenever my back hurts.

Along the 10km, I jogged and I walked. And I saw lots of sweaty bodies, men and women. Some of the guys running on the next lane in the opposite directions were running top naked. Some of them have good bodies, while some should just keep their shirts/jersey on... As for the gals, I can only comment that everyone has a different body/butt shape... hahahaha..

After huffing and puffing, I crossed the finish line around 95mins. Not bad for someone who didn't train at all..

Now almost 7 hours later, my no training is coming back to bite me. I feel pain whenever I try to move my left knee.. Hope it will be better tomorrow, else I'll have to hop around next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home