What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Show me the MONEY!!

Last Thursday, my Visa boss asked me out for coffee.. well, I was sort of expecting this.. Why? Cos there has been another resignation by the new Server Ops team lead who was here for less than 2 months!

So she wanted to ask if I'm interested to take over as the team lead. I told her I'm more than happy to help her out on this team, but again, the issue lies with $$$. If HP is willing to pay me in accordance to the new role and responsibilities, then of course, I am willing to take up the role..

Now the ball is in HP's court... Show me the money, and I'll take up the new role... Pure and simple..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home