What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hazy Lazy Daz...

These 2 days very hazy.. although the PSI showed that it was less than 100, but somehow the atmosphere felt stuffy.. even now as I sit in my room writting this blog, with the fan blowing, the air feels so stale and heavy, and every breath that I take is a chore..

Luckily I started my nasal spray treatment last Saturday. So far no running nose or blocked nose. *cross fingers* The spray is in liquid form and will last for 2 months. According to the doctor, I would need to do this treatment for at least 6 months to see if there is any improvement to my sensitive nose, else it would be for 1 year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home