What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Busy week..

Was very busy last weekend. Had to go back office and do the Teamsite application upgrading over Sat & Sun. And the run up to that week was on course for 4 days and had to stay back late in the office.

And becos of that I had to miss not 1 but 2 weddings. One of them is a friend from my BM schooldays, June. We were in the same class during Form 4 and 5 in BM Convent. We werent very close, but were good friends. We lost touch when she came to Singapore for her JC, while I stayed back to take me Form Six. After graduating from NUS, we bumped into each other in Khatib, and we became housemates for almost 5 years. I feel bad for missing her wedding, cos I wanted to see her grandma and mum again. They all are very nice people..

This year I had 4 wedding invitations, and yet I didnt make it even one of them. I was down with fever for YP's wedding in Sep, then my back ache bedded me for several days in Nov and caused me to miss SF's wedding. Then in Nov, work made me missed out on Patsy and then June's wedding. Maybe weddings and me just isn't right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home