What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Is my conscious turning bad?

Two weeks ago, on my way to office, in the bus, the guy sitting next to me dropped his hand phone. I didn’t realize it until the next guy who wanted to sit pointed it out to me, asking me if it’s my phone. Being an honest person, I said no. Then the dilemma arises. After stating the phone is not mine, what am I going to do with it?? The guy who lost his phone is still unaware of his lost and has got off the bus. I took the phone in my hand started to think… I had no choice but to pass it to the bus driver.

After getting off the bus, I was agonizing over the ‘lost’ of a new hand phone.. Several ‘what-if’ scenarios kept playing in my mind.. What if I acknowledged the phone as mine.. What if the person didn’t see it, and I’m the only one who saw the lost phone.. What if I didn’t hand it over to the bus driver.. What if I just took the phone and ignore the person..

Maybe it’s just not my nature to take things that do not belong to me. And yet why do I feel the way I felt?? Mmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home