What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weird dream...

Took a nap yesterday afternoon.. and had a very weird dream..

Due to unknown reason (or reason that I dont remember) I was pulling at my back teeth and suddenly the teeth at the back of my upper and lower jaws dropped out!! I could feel the blood in my mouth and the teeth that fell off. I panicked and started to spit them out. Think I counted them and there were 十多颗! I remembered I was in the presence of 2 person, which I could not remember who.. And I remembered telling myself, well since they fell off then I would need to get dentures and luckily only the teeth at the back jaws dropped and not the front ones, which were still intact..

When I woke up, I can remember vividly the feeling of those teeth in my mouth, bloodly and poking at my cheeks...

Weird....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home