What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Thursday, November 09, 2006

A good movie... デスノート

Went to watch Death Note on Tuesday night..

Very interesting movie.. Intriqing concept/idea...

A guy who was disgusted by the weakness of the law to prosecute criminals, found a note book dropped by a Death God. All he needs to do is to write a person's name on the notebook and the person will die of heart-attack within 40 seconds, if no specifics is written together... He has a very strong sense of justice which in the end, decided that he IS justice.. His arch-nemesis is 'L', another gifted guy. It's a show down between the two of them..

The show was shown in Japan early Jul, but only reached Spore a couple weeks ago. There's a sequal to this show, and it's already in the cinemas in Japan and HK, but will only premier in Spore on the 28 Dec!!! ARRRRGGGHHH..

After watching the show, I just cant help but to think of the 'what if' scenario, especially what if I managed to get hold of a Death Note?? Will I be smart enough to use it without being detected?? Of course, after seeing the show, one will know what not to do to arouse the police's suspisions... Will I be unbiased enough to pass fair judgement? Will I be ended up killing everyone that crosses me?? Hahahaha... That's a thought....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home