What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Saturday, October 14, 2006

My One-week break over...

Time flies...

Was on a 5 day leave the past week. Had lots of plans for it, but in the end of it, didn't seem to achieve much.. :P

Sat (07 Oct)
Cleaned up and rearranged my room. Dismantled my old PC and took out the hard disk, CD writer and floppy disc drive.
Went back office to get my portable harddisk that I forgot to take back.

Sun (08 Oct)
Doing translation. Was kinda lazy to continue my clean-up plan..

Mon (09 Oct)
Took the day easy. Woke up late, for once on a Monday morning.. :) Continued with the translation. Went for my dental checkup that I kept postponing. Instead of 6 months, I went back only after 10 months, so the grinding and polishing is really a pain, not in the ass but in my gums. For a 20 min dental appointment, I was $90 poorer..

Tue (10 Oct)
Made a medical check appointment at the NTUC Medicare Center in Woodlands. Everything was done in less than 2 hours. Costed me $160, including consultation. Went to BK to pig out after that. Then went to the Woodland Regional Library. Later went to WanYang for a foot reflexology and shoulder massage. Went home to rest for a while, before meeting few of my colleagues in the evening for a movie, Scoop, written & directed by Woody Allen, by Hugh Jackman (so handsome and charming) and Scarlett Johannson.

Wed (11 Oct)
Another lazy day.. Legs were aching because of the massages the day before. Did the translation. Played my favourite online game, LineageII. Created a new dwarf and went around collecting materials to make better weapons and armors..

Thu (12 Oct)
Went to the Zoo! Woke up in the morning, thinking that I should be going some place and not waste the day by just staying at home. Decided to go to the Zoo. Havent been there for a long while, think almost 5 years. I've always like the zoo. And it turns out to be a good choice. This being a normal working and school day, no crowds of irritating kids or pesky teenagers spoiling my day.. I can take my time to walk and enjoy the place. Will post some of the pictures I took soon.. I simply love the white tigers and the polar bear. Will write about them in another blog. I ordered Pizza Hut for dinner.. Haha.. an indulgence.. once in a while, ok la.. :P

Friday (13 Oct)
Didn't go anywhere. Was rushing another 2 more translation job for Kuan.

Today
Don't feel like going anywhere.. Continue to finish up the 2 translation jobs...

Think it was a good relaxing week for me.. no need to think about office or work.. how good if this can go on forever.. hahahahah.... Will keep on dreaming til this Monday.. Cos it's back to work, with pile of tasks waiting for me.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home