What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Saturday, October 14, 2006

It would have been a good relaxing week, if only...

there are no noise pollution around... That I can sleep late in peace and quiet..

There is a construction going on right in front of my front door. They are building a sheltered walkway. And boy, do they make lots of noise.. The drilling, piling, polishing and what not is sooooo irritating.. But again, there is nothing I can do about that since it's a public works project.

And if that is not bad enough, I have a "must-scream-out-every-word" neighbour who loves to talk so loud that I can swear I can feel her nostrile vibrating in my room.. And frankly, she is really getting on my nerves.

If I had to stay here for another year, which I hope I wont have to and I hope I will get to go Japan, think I'll want to move out of this place. Overall, I like this place, the neighborhood, the convenience and everything, except this bloody-scream queen. I WANT MY PEACE AND QUIET!!!! Imagine woken up not by my alarm clock, but this irritating bitch who screams every word at the top of her voice.. What is she trying to do?? Tell everyone in the block that she is ....? What? Dumb? Uncivilised? Lack in self control? And the worst thing is her niece, a little girl of maybe 6 - 7 years old is picking up her bad habits. Now, even this little girl is speaking at the top of her voice.. Arrgggghhhh..... Sometimes I get soo pissed, that I really wanted to go slap her in the face!! Sometimes, I got soooo irritated by her screaming, I will blast music as a countermeasure.

So either I learn to live with this, which I doubt I can since I'm super sensitive to noise, or I move out.. Although I dread having to pack to move house, but to protect my sanity I had to.. Hopefully, come February, I will get out of this place and move to Japan, where people actually make sure they do not irritates others. Think I'll love it there, as everyone there are so considerate and polite. Imagine taking the subway and not have to listen to some wacky ring tones going off here and there, nor do I have to put up with people talking about their personal/professional lives over the mobile phone (loudly) for everyone else to hear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home