What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Cheap Labour??!!??

When I rejected the role as the Server Team Lead becos the management was only willing to pay $250 extra, I do not think there will be any sane person who is willing to take the shitty job for anything lesser. Well, apparently I was wrong... My current team (which is the Application team)’s team lead has agreed to take on the role with no increment!! What a spoil market!!

Let me put something straight, I have full confidence that he will do a good, if not great job as the Server team lead. But the fact that he is doing it at no extra monetary cost to the management just pissed me off. Period.

To put it bluntly, I was hoping to see the Server Team collapse. Yes, evil as it may sound, that is what the management truly deserved. I had hoped that the team will be a mess and they had no luck with whomever that they brought in to sort things out. In the end, they had to beg me to take it. Well, I was too naïve. There seems to be people willing to take the shit.

So good luck to him! I will not lift a hand to help him with the Server Team, nor will I take some of his load as team lead, although I’m the assistant team lead. Since he has agreed to take up this additional team lead role, then he jolly well carry the load/responsibilities/shit that comes with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home