What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

还好不是我的烂摊子。。

Evil Me!! Muahhahahahahaha….

Heard a good news today. Not that the good news has anything to do with me, but I’m just happy for one of my colleagues. Just when everyone is lamenting that the life in the company sucks big time, and everyone is hoping to get out asap, he was offered a job to work in China!! So he will be serving his 1-month notice soon..

Not that I’m being evil (which maybe I am), he is one of the Server guys, so his leaving will definitely has a huge impact on the Server Team which is currently only 2-man strong! Thus in a way, I’m glad I’m not the Server team lead!! Hahahaha.. I don’t have to clear the shit or manage the shit that is piling up… And if I involved in that shit I won’t have the time to do my translation jobs which are earning me quite a handsome sum of $$$.. hahahaha.…

Maybe all these happened for a reason. Maybe I wasn’t meant to be the team lead at all. But regardless, I will not burden myself with management of the team any further. I will (try) to keep my opinion to myself and work as a team. And hopefully (I know I mentioned this many times, but I will continue to state this) I will get to go Japan this coming April…

All the best JS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home