What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Monday, September 04, 2006

To go or not to go??

I'm in a dilemma..

I've decided not to go New Zealnd for my hike as it exceeds my budget. Instead I'll go to some place that cost lesser (in term of air tickets) and do a free-and-easy on my own. Between Taiwan and Macau, I've decided on Macau. Macau is a good place to go as it is small enough to walk and done exploring within a couple of days, the air fare is less than SGD$300, while the hotels are less than SGD80 per night! So for a 5-6 days trip, it shouldn't cost me more than SGD$1K.

Now, I've been thinking.. Should I just take that 1 weeks' leave and stay at home? Save on all the expenses (including air tixs and accommodations), and just watch movies/play (online/PC/Playstation) games/'rot' at home? But part of me wanted to go away to destress.. But still the notion of spending money on a place that wasn't my first choice tour destination doesn't seem very attractive/convincing. Should I travel to Macau just for the sake of traveling or should I just shelf the whole plan and stay at home?? Mmmm.....

If I do get to go Japan for my Masters, then I would have the time to travel around. Think summer and winter holidays! =) During that time, it would be a shame that I do not have the financial means to support my travel lust.. Like they used to say: "While at school, you have plenty of time but no money to travel; Once out working, you would have the money but no time to travel." So for me to have both the money and time to travel, I will think carefully about this trip...

To go or not to go?? That is the question....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home