What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Friday, August 11, 2006

Singaporean Kiasu??

Was playing MapleStory just now.. was enjoying myself.. until an idiot came and killed my fun..

"She" (aka "Fl*w*rPr**st" - Magician level 22) wanted to trade 9 orange mushroom caps for 2,000 meso which i refuse to sell.. "She" then decide to KS me for 2 hours!! I ticked 'her' off saying 'she' shd go n get her own caps and not being so childish.. Well, 'she' replied saying 'she' is 12 yrs old, so 'she' is a child. I replied, saying that if someone says that 'she' is 12 yrs old and is entitled to be childish, then most likely 'she' is not. Then 'she' de-fame me!! KNN!! What a loser!! No wonder most of my colleagues commented that Singaporean (online) gamers are unable to deal with rejections/setbacks/defeat/hardship, both in the real world and virtually. They have to win or have their ways all the time, regardless.. So now I've encountered a good example of such childish behaviours..

Aiy.. Think I'm going to uninstall the game.. Think 'she' did me a favour by pissing me off and destroying my interest in the game..

So tomorrow, it's back to Japanese Anime and Drama series... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home