What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Monday, September 04, 2006

Birthday party...

Went to my friend, Loreen's birthday party last evening. It was held at Aloha Loyang Resort.

The usual makan and chatting went on. It was good meeting up with all my ex-colleagues from SISTIC. Although not all the 'Alumni' turned up, but majority did come.

We chatted and catch up with what each of us are doing. And course, we gossiped and bitched about the 'shocking' departure of my ex-boss from the company, if and when that in-house bitch will be leaving, the mass exodus the company is facing now, who else will be resigning and what is/isnt the management going to do about it. Good to know that everyone seems to be doing well in whatever they are doing.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home