What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, August 27, 2006

One last huddle...

One last huddle to surmount before the awarding of Monbusho scholarship.. and I have to wait til next February to know the outcome..

So far, I had cleared all the obstacles: (English written) test, interview (with a panel of 5 gentlemen) and searching (for a Professor to take me in) that were required. Now the ball is at the court of the scholarship panel in Japan...

I try not to think too much of it as there is still a chance of me not making it.. I would rather take things one at a time.. Although it would have been good to know the result within the next few months, but I know some things are worth waiting for.. =) It would be good to go back to school after almost 9 years of working.. although I do have doubts if I am able to get used to the life in Japan, especially playing the part of a demure and soft spoken lady that is expected of any woman. But now is too early a time to get worry, since nothing is confirmed yet..

Think it's the frustration of the current job that is making me hoping, more than ever, to get this scholarship to escape from this monotonous life. It would be sooo wonderful to hand in my resignation letter and see the faces of my 2 bosses.. That would be priceless... =P

Wish me luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home