What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Glutton week ahead...

Makan, makan and more makan... 3 makans to attend to this week..

Monday
The farewell dinner that I managed to persuade my VISA boss to give my colleague who is leaving end of this week. We will be going to Furama Hotel for a dinner buffet.

Tuesday
Another farewell dinner for the same colleague, this time is a treat to her by all the engineers working in the same command center. There is about 10 of us in total, including the one who is leaving. We'll be going to the Outback Steak House in Millenia for dinner.

Wednesday and Thursday
Rest day for the stomach... :)

Friday
This dinner is given by my HP manager's boss, who took over this project about 2 months ago. He is inviting all the HP engineers, including those in other Visa office. There is about 30 of us. It'll be at the Singapore Recreation Club in City Hall. Heard that he is a cunning s.o.b., but I reserve my judgement until I finally see him. So let's see what he has to say about the renewal of our contracts that is ending this Nov.. Regardless, all of us will try to bankrupt him by eating a lot on that night..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home