What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Overloaded... with work..

Been working late since last week...

Because of the project that I'm doing, I've been staying late at work for the past few days since last week. Even with my working late, the project doesn't seem to be moving at all... This is not a good sign.

All my colleagues are overworked.. ever since one of them left one week ago. With no replacement in sight, things will only get worst in the coming weeks when all projects try to meet the "end of September" dateline.

I won't be working late for very long, since I'm not paid to do work late. If it wasn't that I wanna trouble-shoot some issue pertaining to the project, I wouldn't bother to stay back... I can foresee September to be an even maddening period.. I need my break in Oct!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home