What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Saturday, September 02, 2006

He left... good news?

Suprised that I didn't blog about this the minute I heard the news.. Maybe I wanna be more objective and less emotional about the whole thing...

That wimp, aka ex-boss from my previous company has left that company. A place that he had been working for at least 15 years!! And no one seems to know if he left voluntarily.

The first reaction I had when I heard the news is "You sure? He left the company?" It's more of 质疑. He has been with the company so long that one would think he would retire from there too.. On top of that, he's old (40 years old) and useless (dont think his IT skills is still relevant), so it's pretty amazing that he 'dare' to leave the comfort of his directorship.. And now that he has left the company, when will that woman follow suit? Or would she be desperate enough to use her charm (or what is left of it) to hold on to what she currently has?? The position that should have been mine.. Maybe I'm being evil.. but I am still unable to totally forgive what they have done to me.. Maybe a few more years down the road..

Regardless, I might forgive, but I will not forget...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home