What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Sunday, August 27, 2006

My sis.. came and went back...

Last weekend Kuan and Ah Big came down to Singapore. Kuan was to catch his flight back to Japan, while Ah Big is to spend part of her annual summer holiday with me..

They reached Spore on Sunday morning. They took a cab from Woodlands checkpoint to my house. Took them for breakfast at my neighborhood hawker center. After resting and freshen up, I took them to Sim Lim Square, as Kuan wanted to buy a portable harddisk. We went to Parco Bugis Junction for lunch. We had Swensen. At Sim Lim Square, we bought 2 web cam in addition to the 80G 2.5" harddisk. Then we went back to Bugis for more shopping. After much persuasion, Kuan bought a formal watch and a wallet. Then we went to Pastamania for dinner. Got home around 9pm and Ah Big helped Kuan to move some of the stuff he wanted into his new harddisk. His flight was 7am the next morning, via United Airlines, so he had to be at the airport at least 3 hours before. Called a cab for him around 3am.

I had to work the following Monday, so I left Ah Big at home during that time. Met her at Bishan Junction 8 for dinner. We had Thai food at ThaiExpress. The food there was quite good. We saw some backpacks at Sports Connection, but decided to look around more. Went to Watson and bought some facial cleanser, toner and face mask. Didn't really buy any thing, only window shopped.

Tuesday was also a working day. We went to N.Y.D.C. Cafe, Suntec for dinner. Again, it was a good meal, especially the mud pies.. We walked around, looked at some anime figurine shops and went home around 9.30pm.

I was on half day on Wednesday. Arranged to meet Ah Big at City Hall and then we went to Marina Square. Had lunch buffet at Yaki Yuki. Went to Bossini and Hang Ten, and both of us bought some T'shirts, jeans and pants. Then we walked back to Suntec and bought a backpack that Ah Big saw the day before. A good shopping day..

Again, was on half day on Thursday. We went to Orchard this time. We went to Takashimaya's basement food court and bought lots of 小吃. Instead of a proper meal, we had many Asian and Japanese snacks and finger food. I also dropped by my Jap school and collected my Japanese Elementary Certificate. Then we went back to AMK and went to K Box. We sang for about 3 hours and went shopping again at the neighbourhood shops. Bought a Karaoke VCD, some 肉干, cakes and some tit-bits.

We had dinner at home on Friday. Ah Big cooked. Fried rice. That night, she was to catch the 9.30pm coach back to Taiping.. Accompanied her to Golden Mile and sent her off. Took a cab back as I was too tired.

And so ended the 5-day visit that Ah Big paid me this year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home