What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Monday, February 12, 2007

Hooked on 24

In order not to feel the withdrawal syndrome of WOW, I started watching the TV series “24” and I’m hooked. Finished watching the entire season 1 within 2.5 days.. Started watching on Saturday evening, didn't stop until almost 4am, continued on Sunday from 2pm till almost 2am. Left with 2 episodes, and would have continued watching if it was a Monday the next day, and I had rushed home straight from work to finish it..

Ha, seems like I’m easily hooked on almost anything except work!! Things at work are getting dull and unexciting, and the thrill of playing online games and/or watching TV series overruled it by many times over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home