What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Friday, February 09, 2007

Girls' Nite Out

Had dinner with Henny. Her hubby had a company function so she was free tonite, so she asked me out for a dinner. Edmund supposed to join, but he got caught up with some admin work last minute, so it was the girls’ nite out… Fitri couldn't make either. So it was only the two of us.

Went to this restaurant called Surf n’ Turf in Suntec. The food was not bad. Was there once for one of the alumni meeting when Voone was back from Australia last year.

Two of us ate and talked about everything. It was fun talking to someone who is of the same wave-length. So far I can 'click' with Taurus very well, all except my bro... hahahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home