What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Friday, December 22, 2006

Countdown to my birthday...

Four and a half hours more to my 32nd birthday...

What's my plan for tomorrow? Not very sure.. maybe I might want to pay a visit to the Buddhist temple at Farrer Park, but all subject to my mood and the weather... Most probably I think I'll stay at home and relax, doing absolutely nothing (except the things I wanted to do), and maybe think back the events that happened during the past one year.. what I've done and could have done better, what I didnt do, what I did wrongly or didnt handle as well as I wanted, and what I plan to do this coming year, etc.

Furthermore, this could my last year celebrating my birthday in Singapore. There is a very high chance that I will be going to Japan come April, and will probably be there for at least the next 2 years. It will be a new experience altogether for me. I'm worried that I will not be able to blend in culturally.. but I will worry about all these when everything is finalised and confirmed.

Had a dinner with my colleagues on Tuesday at M.O.F. in Marina Square to celebrate my Birthday. The Japanese food there is not too bad, but I hope to taste real authentic Japanese food next year... :) So far I had received 2 BD presents, both from my colleagues.. Thanks Fitri and Henny.. Will open them after 12 midnight tonight..

Awaiting anxiously.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home