What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Another BD...

What did I do on my birthday last Saturday??

Well, I wanted to usher in my birthday the night before but I was so tired that I fell asleep even before 12midnight!!

On the day itself, I woke up around 9am and was contemplating what I wanted to do on that day. Then I decided to go and have a foot reflexology session at Yishun, since I've already bought a package for it. Before that I cooked myself a bowl of Mee Sua, with 2 hard boiled eggs, a tradition.

I had wanted to see where bus 76 or bus 268 goes exactly on the opposite direction, so I took whichever bus that came first. Although bus 76 came first, but it was kinda packed, so I decided to take bus 268, which was just behind the first bus, instead. After a while I realised that bus 76 actually goes to Yio Chu Kang mrt, while bus 268 goes to AMK bus depo. So I got down 2 bus stops before the depo and walked towards a bus stop in front of Nuovo, a condominium. I knew that there will be buses going to Yishun from that bus stop. True enough, there were 3, and I took the first that came. Reached Northpoint Shopping center around 11.30am and went straight to Wan Yang. Luckily there are slots available for me. They also realised that I still have 2 sessions of foot reflexology and 1 session of back/shoulder massage left from 3 years ago. So in the end, I also enjoyed a session of back/shoulder massage.

After the massage, I went shopping. My 'mission' for the day is to get some T'shirts for work. I wont be getting any more pants/jeans/etc until my scholarship application is confirmed. In the end, I bought 2 Reebok T'shirts from Royal Sporting house. Then I took mrt back to AMK. There I went straight to Bee Cheng Hiang and bought 600g of bak kua. This shall curb my craving for it for a while. Then I went to Giordano and Baleno and bought a T'shirt each. I went passed Polar and bought myself 2 slices of cakes and a piece of fruit cake. Then I went home.. Everything done and I got home before 3pm!! Efficient!! :P

In the afternoon and early evening, I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Hellboy. For dinner I had instant noodles (mee goreng) and 2 taiwan sausages. Of course, not forgetting my bak kua! :)

At night I did some tarot card readings, which I normally do on my birthday each year. I chatted with my sis over msn too.

Then the day passed.... That's how I spend my birthday... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home