What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Award Speech..



Firstly, I would like to thank my parents for sending me to Spore for studies and supporting me all these times, I wanna thank my brother and sister who were there for me, I would also like to thank my few close friends whose advices meant a lot to me, and lastly, I would want to dedicate this award to my colleagues in the project who have been willingly, patiently and selflessly guiding me for the past 2 and a half years...


Last saturday, 23 Dec, there was a HP Christmas lunch at a hotel which I decided not to attend, for obvious reasons... :P And during the lunch, awards were given to engineers who were nominated by their peers and/or teammates for a job well-done. Unknowingly, I was one of them. The award comes with a trophy and SGD$150 in cheque. Not too bad for a belated birthday present..

Hahahaha...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats jie!! Well done!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home