What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Agonizing wait...

Nothing beats waiting for something to happen...

So far, no news on my scholarship... Every night I waited anxiously for a phone call from my dad, telling me that the final confirmation letter has been received. Yet, for the past few weeks, my wait was in vain...

The sense of helplessness is really eating me up.. I hate it when I have to rely on someone for something.. Never like the feeling of 'depending' on someone to get what i want..

That's one of the reason why I like to walk from one place to another (so I dont have to wait for the transportation, since my feet IS the mode of transport), like to play MMORPG that is solo-able (so I dont have to party with other players whom I dont know, since I can do things my own way on my own time), like to watch movies at home (so I dont have arrange for a convenient time to watch the show since I can watch it anytime I want), etc.

Really hope the letter will come soon... At least let me know if I've gotten it or not, just give me an answer, GO or NO GO... unlike now, left hanging in the air.. With this uncertainty, I can barely plan for anything! Dont want to apply for new jobs as I do not want to go thru all the usual interviewing stuff when I wont even be able to take up the jobs. Everything now is in standstill, at least until after Chinese New Year or after I received the letter, whichever earliest...

Pray hard that I will get the response I wanted... PLEASE!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey jie, we r really alike la...
    << That's one of the reason why I like to walk from one place to another (so I dont have to wait for the transportation, since my feet IS the mode of transport), like to play MMORPG that is solo-able (so I dont have to party with other players whom I dont know, since I can do things my own way on my own time), like to watch movies at home (so I dont have arrange for a convenient time to watch the show since I can watch it anytime I want), etc.>>
    Those r the things tat i wil also do, haha...
    Dont worry, just wait for some more time n see how lo, "what ever will be, will be"... Cheers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home