What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Job No. 101

Wow! Didn't think there will be more than 100 translation jobs from Bro's contact in Japan this year, but indeed I've received my 101st translation order!!

This year has been a bountiful year, although I must say that almost all my last 20 weekends are burnt, rushing to meet tight submission datelines. But they are all worth the stress, blood and sweat. Think I must have made at least triple my monthly salary.. Now, all the money is Bro, which actually is a good thing... When I make it to Japan to study next year, I will have the money to support my wanderlust.. :)

Looking forward to it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home