What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Farewell, L2...

Farewell LoneRin, LoneRawn and many more...

It was good while it lasted...

Finally I've uninstalled L2 from my system. After spending hundreds of hours in L2 Paradise, leveling up my dwarf/elf/human and trying to upgrade my armor/sword/accessories, I had to say goodbye.. With NCSoft prosecuting some of the private L2 servers and other private servers closing down voluntarily, I've decided to stop playing L2 altogether.

I was one of the last few in my group of friends/colleagues who still play in the server. Most of them have moved on to Final Fantasy and World of Warcraft. I was satisfied with my little level-60 spoiler dwarf and level-43 artisan dwarf. I had spent the last few weeks logging in to the server, making SSD and SSC for sale, hoping to earn enough money to get a decent set of Grade B armor. Alas, just when I had earn enough to buy a Doom Boot, the server was shut down.... :(

After playing L2, the other MMORPG no longer attract. I simply love the graphics and the game play, although I don't really like to PvP. After reading so much negative comments/feedbacks of the retail L2 servers, I've decided not to play L2 anymore. My friends have been tempting me to sign-up for WoW, but I'm reluctant to pay the monthly subscriptions to play. And I don't really fancy the graphics.

So maybe for the time being, I will stop playing MMORPG and start picking up my books/novels.. until another free game comes along..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home