What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Thursday, September 28, 2006

What will be will be...

Went for a 3-day training since this Monday.. An escape from office.. but not much, cos all the tasks piled up waiting for me to complete today..

The 2 new engineers who were supposed to lighten the team's load are still enjoying their 'honeymoon'.. Such good fortune they have.. I was thrown to the deep end of the pool to swim and fed for myself on my 3rd day at work here!

There were a bad news that were announced by my Visa boss last Tue. We are going to take up more responsibilities!! Wah!! As if we are very free these days... Almost every single member of the team took the news as the final straw.. How sad.. This is a great team to work together.. Everyone work as a team, covering and supporting one and other.... How sad that this team will be a thing of the past soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home