What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Friday, September 22, 2006

Can I quit today???

Still in office.. due to a project I'm doing... have to test backup and restore of a server and its content. Now the restore is not working.. the tape is not rewinding..

This is the 3rd evening I'm staying back so late.. dont know when this can be fix and tested.. =(

While we are here trying to fix this, my boss is happily feasting at a colleague's farewell dinner.. We also haven't had our dinner yet.. Aiy.. 心理真的有点不平衡。。

Can I just leave this bloody company?? or change my boss??

1 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hang in there for jz a few more months la, hope tat u'll get the japan scholarship!! pray hard, n keep ur finger cross... ;p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home