What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Monday, September 11, 2006

I WILL SURVIVE!!

The past week and the current week is a super 'siong' week. So many things to do.. Not enough time to complete them.. and more importantly, no MOTIVATION to complete them, other than the fact that all hell will break loose if I dont....

Was on mc last Friday, fever for 2 days, which in the end cost me the opportunity to attend my old friend, YP's wedding on Saturday... I'm soo sorry about missing her wedding...

It was certainly not worth my health working so hard for something that other people (aka the management of both Visa and HP) will not appreciate. It is less than 3 months to go before our contracts with GMP ends, and yet there is no news what-so-ever from any parties... Are they waiting for us to beg them for our contract extension?? If they are, then they are in for a HUGE disappointment. Everyone of us is just waiting for the end-of-project bonus, unless we can no longer tahan the work/management or we get a better offer elsewhere. Everyone is looking for better opportunities, cos this place sucks. However, if one could 'switch-off' or 'bochap' all the nonsense by all parties (including the management and users), then I must say here is not too bad a place to work. Again, it all depends on what we want from this job. If we just treat this as a steady-expense-paying job, nothing more, we can put our effort and passion somewhere else. If we want this job to be a stepping stone or we want to have career prospects/path 5 or 10 years down the road, sorry, please look elsewhere. This place is not worth your effort, time, energy and 'blood & sweat'.

保佑我获得去日本的奖学金吧!!不管是上帝、菩萨、耶稣或是佛祖,都希望您们保佑我去日本留学!!保佑!保佑!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll also pray for u!! Gambate jie!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home