What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Monday, September 18, 2006

Eradicated..

Old news, but I didn't have time to write it into my blog earlier.

It seems that the 淫妇 has finally decided to follow her 奸夫 and left my previous company! Those words might seem harsh to some of you, but to those who know who I'm refering to should be very clear how I feel about the two of them. Although it should have been water under the bridge, but the bitterness, no matter how minute, is still there. I might be in the process of forgiving them, am still working on it, but I will NEVER forget what they did.

Anyway, I knew she won't stay long when he left last Aug, cos they are such 'Siamese-twins'. Almost everyone, who didn't know, thought that they were husband and wife. And all these time, the GM was 'blind' to it. Only this year did she realised that she had a scandal in the office waiting to be (publically) exposed.

There is another mass exodus of staff recently from the company, about 6-8 staff has left/are leaving. There is something fundamentally wrong with the way the company is run. The management just do not know/want to take care of their staff. Majority of the staff work very hard for the company, and yet no appreciation is shown. They pay low but expect staff to work doubly hard. With the job market picking up, good experienced staff will move on. This company's loss, that company's gain... Fair deal..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home