What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Monday, September 18, 2006

Same old.. same old..

If last week was bad, I wouldn't have it any easier this week...

My 2 projects have been extended to this week, so whatever that I didnt have time to do last week, I would need to find the time to complete them this week. And with the never ending user requests and problems to solve, I really am not 100% confident that I'll be able to complete all those project tasks. But nonetheless, I'll try my best..within working hours.. hahaha..

3 new colleagues joined us today. 1 for Server Operations and 2 for OSPS (my team). Hopefully, with their involvement/presence, things will be much more tolerable, although I dont forsee it happening any sooner than 3 weeks later. Can clearly see that the team is not in a very good shape/mood/morale. 'Resigning' and 'leaving' have been the daily topics that we would joke and talk about openly. No more being discrete. Everyone is just waiting for their time/opportunity to leave this place. And the worst part is that neither HP nor VISA management is doing anything to raise the morale or even try their least to make us feel less frustrated/overworked. All the HP manager did was to just keep very quiet when we were complaining/grumbling about the whole situation within his earsight... How sad.. What a failure..

To me, I'll try my best to look for greener pasture. Now, $$$ is the utmost importance. If a company is willing to pay me 1K more, I'll work 10-12 hours for them!

Best case scenario:
I find a high paying job (at least $800-$1000 more than my current pay, cos I'm grossly underpaid), quit this current job, get to see my (HP and Visa) bosses' face when I resign; Worked for a few months, get notification and go to Japan on scholarship.

Hopefully this will happen.. but ultimately, I would still want to go to Japan to further my studies. I want to take a break from working life and enjoy (again) a student's life. And being on scholarship and studying in Japan is definitely a BIG bonus... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home