What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Passed E2 Japanese!!

YES!! I've passed my Elementary 2 Japanese!!

Got the result only after I called the language school. The school was supposed to send the result to us via email after 2.30pm. However, having waited til 5pm and still no email, I give Bunka Language School a call to find out my result.

I scored 7 over 10 in my oral and 66 upon 100 for my written. So I PASSED!! I should be able to collect my E2 certificate next week.. :)

Although the result is not fantastic at all, but what the heck, I passed.. Not too bad, considering I was either sick or busy at work for most of the past 2 months. Didn't really revise as much as I did for my E1. But anyway, I'll take a couple of weeks break before I decide whether to continue Intermediate 1 in the same school. I might decide to self study for the year end JLPT 4 or 3 exam. But for now, I need to rest and catch up on all my backlogged readings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home