What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Motivational talks

Ever since I've gotten my MP3 player, instead of music/songs, I've been listening to motivational talks on most of my bus trips, to and from the office..

I realised that by listening to them, I can skip reading some of those motivational/self improvement books. Some of them includes Anthony Robbins, Zig Zagler and Stephen Covey. So far, my favorite 'life coach' is Anthony Robbins. I like the way he conveys his messages across. He has so much passion and enthusiasm that it's hard not to be influenced by him. It's hard feeling sad/bad about oneself while listenting to him. He makes everything seems possible and everyone a potential for greatness.

However, I do worry about one thing, that is my sense of hearing. I know that I'm kinda 'deaf' some times, as I can't catch certain low tonal voices/sound. And by listening to my MP3 player for at least 2-3 hours a day (combined travelling time to and from my office) at volume 15-20, my hearing might/most probably get worse... Sigh.. the double edged sword of our modern technology..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home