What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Monday, June 05, 2006

Nothing much these days...

Nothing much happened these few days.. not that I want anything to happen..

Went for a haircut last weekend, and that's about it. Stayed at home the rest of the weekend... Did some house cleaning, laundry, prep and Japanese revision.

Work wise, same old same old. Complaints about my Visa boss are flying around the place, now even the team that is now under my boss's 'jurisdiction' has started complaining... Not good... Either everyone is just reacting to the re-organisation or they are truly pissed with her.. But either way, I'm not going to react to that. I'll try my best to just do what is expected of me and that's it. No point discussing when nothing will be done about it and we are not the ones with the power to do anything about it.. So why waste the energy? I rather use that energy and do something I like or something that is going to be benefitial to me in the long run...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home