What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Arubaito (アルバイト) drying up...

Aiy.. if Kuan is going to US for his new job training, then I will most probably lose the Eng-Bahasa translation job...

Since I don't go out during weekends and also weekdays, staying at home and doing translation is one of the better ways to spend my time.. Not to mention the extra cash that it brings in, although it can be rather tiring at times. If I were to lose that, then I think I shall spend more of my time reading and brushing up my Japanese. Maybe to prepare for my GMAT and TOEFL too, since I'm thinking of applying for MBA... From the look of it, I might not be taking the IoL, the translation certification, next Jan. Since there is no job prospect at all for translators, as everyone thinks that anyone can do translation, why waste the money (around $2K or maybe more) for a piece of cert that will not value-add? Maybe I might delay it to 2008 instead, since I've so much on my plate currently.

Hopefully I will have confidence to take JLPT 3 end of this year.... And of course, if I were to get the scholarship, then it will be the best.. Pray hard hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home