What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Friday, June 02, 2006

My new toy... iRiver T30

Bought myself an iRiver T30 MP3 player with 1GB storage at the PC Fair just now. =)

Went there during lunch time.. :P Was there yesterday after work, to visit the PC Fair and the World Book Fair. Bought an assessment book on JLPT 3/4 grammer at the Book Fair. Have always bought books in the past Book Fairs, but this time I was reluctant to buy. Why? After the trip to China last Chinese New Year and found out how cheap the books are there, I'm reluctant to spend more on those books. If it's stated as RMB28 and they are selling it as SGD13, I would have bought it before the trip, but now, I wont buy, not when I know that the actual price in SGD is less than SGD6!! I will saved the money for a book-shopping spree in Beijing... :)

Yesterday I went around the PC Fair looking at all the mp3 players on offer. Saw Samsung YF-U1, Creative Nano Plus and Sony's NW005 and several other brands. Didnt see iRiver's range of mp3 as it was at the end of the exhibition hall. After much thought, I've decided to buy Creative Nano Plus which is selling for SGD149 for the 1G version, as it is the cheapest on offer. Then today on the way to the PC Fair, my colleague mentioned that he saw iRiver on sale, so I decided to go and take a look.

True enough, the iRiver mp3 players are on offer. The T30 1GB model that I've always wanted is going for SGD189. It comes with a set of earphones, A (brandless) battery charger and 2 AAA rechargable batteries were included in the deal. I'm more than willing to pay SGD40 more for a better brand. So I bought it. What made it better was that the shop charged me wrongly aka cheaper, instead it costed me SGD149!! =)

Can't wait to go home and play with my toy.. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wa... finally got urself a new mp3 player! some more they chrage u wrongly, haha! which means u made the right choice, hehe!

    A Big

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home