What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Thursday, June 22, 2006

All I can do now is wait...

Got back from KL just now..

Flew to KL yesterday to attend the interview for the scholarship. Went thru all the trouble to get whatever that were required, begged enough people for favours, were so stressed out that I was imsonia (a first for me...) and killed enough brain cells to maybe help them find a cure for Alzheimers. That 20 odd mins of interview with 5 panel will determine if I'll be given the chance to study in Japan. I'll know in about a months' time... If I dont get it, I wont try applying again next year. It'll make my life shorter by at least a couple of months..

In the mean time, I need to rest.. Will write more about the experience later tonight maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home