What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Come!! Please beg me..

Hahahaha.. well, well...

Got a call from an ex-colleague, Shawn, who is still with my ex-company. He wanted to access the support website of an application as the server is total down. However, as his management is too stingy to subscribe for maintenance, he do not have the ID to login to access the support site. As I can't pass him the ID and password of my current company, I offered to help by asking him to send me the error codes for me to help him search the knowledge base in the support website. After spending some time searching, I found 3 relevant possible solutions and send it to him.

However, those 3 possible solutions did not resolve his problem. His server was down since last night!! He called to ask me to check my current server some files/folder permissions. I complied. Of course, while doing it I couldn't help myself but 讽刺几句 my ex-boss, telling him to 转告他 not to be so miser and spend some money in paying for the maintenance.


哈哈哈!! The feeling is good.. although I didn't talk directly to my ex-boss, but I just want to shout out: "活该!!Padan Muka!!" If it wasn't Shawn who contacted me for help but anybody else, I wouldn't even bother to entertain such request nor will I help at all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home