What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It is raining but I'm not running...

It's JP Morgan Run today, but I won't be running, cos I want to give my back sufficient rest before doing anything rigorous.. That is the main and official reason for not running, although there is another lesser reason to it.. I have not been running for a while, due to me being sick or injuried, at least not consistently, thus I will not be ablt to, maybe, even match my last year's timing.

So I shall give this Run a miss and concentrate on getting better and healthier so I can prepare more fully for this year's Standard Chartered Marathon! My aim is to finish 10km run within 70mins or even lesser!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home