What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Very Efficient or Very Kiasu??

When I got home from work last Thursday, immediately I noticed lots of posters of Lee Hsien Loong and the Ang Mo Kio GRC (Group Representative Contituency) on lamp posts and other public open spaces.. So, the Opposition is going to challenge PM Lee and his gang of merry men/women at his home turf...

On that night itself (Thursday, 27 Apr), the MP for this area, Dr Inderjit Singh was going door to door in my block canvassing for votes! Wow! This is really efficient! On my bus trip home last Friday, I could see stadium and open spaces being turned into rally sites for all the political parties. The next few days, during the run-up to the election on the 06 May, everyone's attention will be focused on it, even PRs like myself..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home