What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Resigned...

Today I resigned from my job.

It was a tough decision to make as I’ve yet to receive any concrete confirmation from the Japanese embassy, other than an internal-memo like document from Ms Goh. But I had to take the chance, else I wont make it in time for 1st of Apr.

I called Allan after I’ve completed my daily server checklist. He was shocked. I followed up the phone call with an email, which in the same time ask to confirm my last day of work. Then I sms my colleagues in the team about my resigning. Around 9.15am, I told my Sophie about me leaving. She was equally shocked, but when she found out that I was going to further my studies and has gotten a scholarship for it, she was very supportive.

By right, I should be feeling ecstatic that I had finally hand in my resignation and will be off to Japan to pursue my Masters. But somehow I feel sad, bad and down.. Why is it so??

Am I feeling sad cos I’ll be leaving a bunch of good colleagues? Am I feeling bad cos they will have to take my workload? Am I feeling down cos no one persuaded me to stay on??

It’s so conflicting!!! These emotions are so strong that I felt like crying…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home