What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Clash of the Dates....

The date, 03 Dec 2006, seems like a hot favourite... The first Sunday of December... The annual JLPT exam is going to be held on that day and so will the yearly Standard Chartered Marathon...

So now, which one should I pick? Should I choose to take JLPT which has an (direct) impact to my future plans? Or should I choose to better my last year's 10km timing? The run normally starts 6-7am and I would have reached the finish line in 1.5 hours time, the max. Then after taking the medal, and returning all the timer chip, etc, I would be free by 11am. So if the JLPT exam timing is in the afternoon, then I might be able to take part in both... Hopefully that's the case... else it will be dilemma...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home