What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Friday, May 26, 2006

It's Jinx!!

My VISA boss has been wanting to treat the team for dinner since Dec last year.. but every time we set a date, something will definitely cropped up.. either someone on MC or someone couldn't make it last minute...

Finally today is the day to go and eat, but last minute, the person who hasn't fallen sick for the past 3 years, fell sick today... So today's dinner date is in jeapardy..

2 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home