What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Friday, May 26, 2006

What a good day it was... yesterday...

Yesterday was a good day indeed for me...

Went to the movie during office hours, with the knowledge and blessings of my VISA boss.. Watched X-Men III: The Last Stand. Not a bad show, quite entertaining.. Will post my review here soon...

The show ended ard 5pm. We all left for home from Suntec Cineplex. Instead of home, I went to Orchard Towers, to sign up for Japanese Elementary II classes. The class for Thursday (01 Jun) is full, thus I've no choice but to choose Wednesday class. And I think the teacher might be the same Ooya Sensei who taught me Elementary I. Then I went to Orchard Libr@ry and Kinokuniya. Managed to get "Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom. I really enjoyed his "The five people you meet in Heaven". Wanted to buy a Japanese assessment book that I saw which was quite good, but it's a bit pricey. So I didnt.

Went home, cooked some vegetables to go with my fried rice. Then I got a call from dad.

Seems like I've gotten an interview for the Monbukagakusho Scholarship this coming 21 Jun!! :) That means I've 35% chance of getting a 'free' ticket to study in Japan for at least 1.5-2 years!!! :) Now I need to start preparing for the interview. And Kuan said that I can actually start to check out and make contacts with the Professors. So I will be spending more time doing research on my possible Masters topics/thesis and prepare for the interview. Hope to get the documents from dad by this weekend so I can make sure I have all the documents ready.

YEEESSSS!! I might just be going to Japan this coming Mar/Apr!!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Bob Goh said…

    Good luck. Wish you all the best.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home