What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Thursday, May 18, 2006

This week...

Rather slow and quiet week..

Monday :
Boss on mc. Attended Japanese class after work.

Tuesday :
Translation job from Kuan. Had a good chat with Kuan and Huey Ing over Skype for almost 3 hours.

Wednesday :
Went library to return books and pay fine. Accumulated $7.80 worth of fines within the last 6 months. Translation job from Kuan. Did my Jap homework.

Thursday :
Translation job from Kuan. Revising my Jap notes. Play online game(Lineage II)..

Friday :
Might be going out to meet ex-colleagues for a drink, OR
Go home to study for my Jap exam next Mon and play game.

Saturday :
Might have to go back office for some system maintenance. Supposed to have translation group study session in the afternoon, but was cancelled as almost all of my classmates can't make it.
Plan to - Study and play game.

Sunday :
Rest and Relax.
Plan to - Study. Jog. Play game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home