What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Can feel the difference...

Can really feel the difference between then and now...

I used to be able to stay up late for several days/weeks and recover fast by sleeping one, or the most, two days, but now, aiy.... If I stayed up late for more than 3 nights in a row, I can really feel the effect of those late nights on the 4th day. I need to sleep and rest for at least 2 - 3 days to recover from those late nights.

And I also realised that I tend to get sick fairly easily these days... Hopefully, with my new mattress, soon my back will feel good enough for me to start jogging... I must build up my health and stamina, can't keep falling sick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home