What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Friday, March 17, 2006

TGIF!!

Was quite irritated this morning. Nowadays, those bus passengers like to put thier legs up against the seat in front, making the person sitting in front felt as if someone kept pushing against their back. It is sooooooo irritating.. If that is not bad enough, those idiots like to shift around, makes you feel like you are sitting on spoilt massage chair..

When I reached office, I got an email.. Good news.. :) Boss on training, thus no team meeting today!! Yippeee!! This piece of news really made my day.. It has nothing to do with my boss or what, but it's just too draggy and dry... So instead of being stoned at the end of the day, I will be fresh and still able to do some thinking.. That is one reason why I will not schedule any course or lesson on Friday evening if I can help it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home