What is Imm Doing?

A Place for my family and friends to know what I've been up to and what I'll be doing. 一个交待行踪和报平安的管道。。

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Those were the days...

Today, I met up with 2 groups of people...

Firstly, I met up with one of my vendors from my VISA project, together with one of my VISA colleagues. We had something to drink at Killiney Kopitiam at Boat Quay. We talked about how things is currently when the vendor no longer manages one of the upcoming project and how his successor doesn't seems to be delivering the things as it were the last time. It was a short 40 min chat before I had to rush to meet another group of people.

This group of people are my ex-colleagues from SISTIC. All of them seems to be doing well. We met up and went for Taiwan Porriage at Amoy Street. The food is quite good, although we seems to have over-ordered as we had left-overs. It was good catching up with them, knowing what they are up to and how they are doing.. I kinda missed the part where each will just 'poking fun' at the other, passing sarcastic remarks here and there.. Actually there are a few more of my ex-colleagues that I've not seen for a long while.. Those were the days when everyone is a colleague AND a friend... Those were the days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home